Sunday, July 24, 2011

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2

"Not my daughter, you bitch!"  I remember when the first Harry Potter film came out in 2001.  I was so excited, being a big fan of the books, and I remember how I loved the first two films in the series.  Then, for whatever reason, I stopped going to the movies, viewing the books as sufficient.  After seeing this emotional conclusion, I have come to regret my decision.  Every bit as epic as the book (perhaps even more so), it is amazing just how much the actors and actresses have grown up from mere children to fully-fledged adults.  If you loved the book(s), you will absolutely LOVE the movie.  I must admit, I cried quite a bit as waves of nostalgia swept over me.  Bring some tissues, because you are gonna need 'em.

Rating: 82/100

No comments:

Post a Comment