Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Notebook

"What happens if a car comes?"  "We die."  I like this movie.  I don't care what people may say, I like this movie (for the record, I'm a straight male).  I don't understand what other guys don't like about this movie - it's very charming, and quite steamy at times (don't get too excited though, you pervs).  While there have been many romantic films before The Notebook (and many since), what makes The Notebook so special is its simplicity, and the chemistry between its leading players.  No plot description is needed - this story has been done millions of times through the ages.  As cliched as it is, The Notebook is still an excellent movie, and should be required viewing for everyone in a romantic relationship (or wishing to be in one).

Rating: 95/100

No comments:

Post a Comment