Friday, June 15, 2012

Wonder Woman

I liked this movie, even though I barely know anything about Wonder Woman (or most superheroes, for that matter - I don't tend to read comic books).  It's good, however, to see a superhero movie that's not too juvenile (like the Spider-man films) and actually involves someone who has superpowers (unlike Batman or Iron Man).  The animation of the movie is superb (although the F-22s at the beginning of the movie, while recognizable, are poorly done), and the voice acting is of a high quality.  I actually was able to get into the movie quite readily, in spite of having little prior knowledge of any of the characters.  However, in spite of the relative ease of viewing for non-fans, I'm sure that hardcore fans will find stuff in here that will keep them watching.  If you have the time, give this one a look.

Rating: 80/100

No comments:

Post a Comment